Our coach will pick-up and drop-off passengers from:
Wombat's City Hostel Senefelderstrasse 1 80336, Munich Germany
|Trip runs between 05 May - 12 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.|
|Trip runs between 13 May - 06 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.|
|Trip runs between 10 May - 17 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.|
Must See & Do
Munich (München) is truly the capital of all things Bavarian. It's a heady mix of world class museums, historic sites, cosmopolitan shopping, exhausting nightlife, trendy restaurants, roaring beer halls, vast parks and, of course, Oktoberfest.
FOODS TO TRY:
Schweinshaxe & Käsespätzle
There are countless tasty things to try in Bavaria but the classics tend to be pork knuckle and cheese spätzle, a kind of pasta. Both should be available at any beer hall or traditional restaurant, and might be served alongside some sauerkraut or potatoes.
Der verrückte Eismacher
An ice cream shop where the focus is on the unusual- there’s beer flavour, cream cheese, strawberry champagne, and more… they’re not stingy with samples and the service is very friendly.
- Marienplatz (St Mary’s Square) The city’s central square since 1158, where you’ll find the Old and New Town Halls and an impressive gold column with Mary on the top.
- The English Gardens Enormous public garden, great for walking, biking, watching the river surfers or avoiding the nude sunbathers.
- Allianz Stadium: Home of FC Bayern Munich This 75,000 seat stadium is famous for it’s inflatable plastic panels on the exterior.
- Frauenkirche (Cathedral of Our Lady) The symbol of Munich; this twin domed church has plenty of legend associated with it.
- Residenz The lavishly decorated former residence of Bavarian royalty, trying to show off to their arch enemies the Austrians.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.