Our coach will pick-up and drop-off passengers from:
St Christopher's Inns – Paris Canal 159 rue de Crimee, 75019 Paris, France
|Trip runs between 29 May - 28 Sep, 2018 in every 2 days.|
|Trip runs between 01 May - 08 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.|
Must See & Do
What can be said about the sexy, sophisticated City of Lights that hasn't already been said a thousand times before? Quite simply, this is one of the world's great metropolises, a trend-setter, market-leader and cultural capital for over a thousand years and still going strong. This is the place that gave the world the cancan and the cinematograph, a city that reinvented itself during the Renaissance, bopped to the beat of the Jazz Age and positively glittered during the belle époque (beautiful era).
FOODS TO TRY:
Pierre Herme Macarons
While it’s impossible to choose just one food to try whilst in Paris, the worldwide trend of macarons means you should have them done right at least once, by worshiping at the altar of pastry demigod Pierre Herme.
This disused 19th century railway viaduct was reborn as the world’s first elevated park. Located between Bastille and Vincennes, you can exit Jardin de Reuilly and have a picnic or continue some 4.5 km to Bois de Vincennes.
- The Louvre One of the world’s premier art museums, home to the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, and 17km worth of corridors.
- Eiffel Tower The symbol of Paris, this Iron Lady has seen a lot- admire the city from the top of just picnic in her shadow on the Champ de Mars.
- Notre Dame One of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture, this church is as beautiful inside as it is out.
- Montmartre District/Basilique du Sacré Coeur The white domed basilica of the Sacre Couer overlooks the bohemian neighbourhood of Montmartre, where artists like Vincent van Gogh once lived and institutions like the Moulin Rouge thrive.
- Palace of Versailles Experience the decadence of the last French Royalty and the extravagant Chateau of Versailles, just a short train ride from Paris.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.