Our coach will pick-up and drop-off passengers from:
Wombat's City Hostel (The Naschmarkt) Rechte Wienzeile 35, 1040 Wien, Austria
Must See & Do
Vienna is a city that straddles both the past and present with ease. No other city effortlessly combines a rich history that has left behind such remarkable gifts as the gothic Stephansdom with contemporary gems such as the Leopold Museum or the Museums Quarter.
FOODS TO TRY:
Literally: Viennese schnitzel- a very thin piece of pork that is crumbed and fried, normally served alongside potatoes. You might want to wash it down with an Austrian Almdudler, kind of like a cream soda.
The Austrian National Library
One of the world’s major libraries, former library of the Habsburg court- what more could you ask for? Look for the two beautiful Venetian baroque globes, and the library employees slipping through concealed passages hidden behind bookcases.
- State Opera House Vienna is famous for opera, and the Vienna State Opera is the place to see it.
- Museums Quarter and its museums Some of the greatest art in the world, but especially from notable Austrians like Gustav Klimt and Egon Schiele, is to be found in the many museums here.
- The Hofburg Palace and its Museums The main residence of the Habsburgs today has special museums like the Spanish Riding School and apartments of the Empress Sisi
- Schonbrunn Palace The summer house of the Habsburg Emperors, with beautiful gardens to explore
- Prater Amusement Park Make like Orson Welles and ride the oldest Ferris Wheel in the world, or just enjoy a stroll on a sunny day.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.