Our coach will pick-up and drop-off passengers from:
Camping Jungfrau 3822 Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
|Trip runs between 09 May - 16 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.|
|Trip runs between 30 May - 29 Sep, 2018 in every 2 days.|
Must See & Do
Mind boggling beauty mixed with heart pumping adrenaline – Lauterbrunnen is an adventure junkie's paradise. But from rosti and rafting to skydiving and shots, whether it's relaxation or exhilaration you're after, Lauterbrunnen has it all.
FOODS TO TRY:
There’s nothing better than sitting down to a giant plate of rösti -grated, fried potato fritter- after a long day of hiking. Toppings normally include egg, cheese, ham, or vegetables.
You might come across small houses or shops selling their home made cheese, milk and yoghurt. If they’re unattended you can simply serve yourself by leaving some money in the box.
- Trümmelbach Falls Europe’s largest subterranean waterfalls, this series of ten glacier waterfalls inside a mountain is accessible by a tunnel lift.
- Jungfraujoch ‘The Top of Europe’ is what they call this railway station, the highest in Europe, which is reached by train tracks built through the middle of the mountain!
- Schilthorn Piz Gloria James Bond’s nemesis had his hideaway here in 1969, but today it’s reachable by a series of cable cars, and you’ll be rewarded by a stunning view of the three peaks of the Lauterbrunnen valley.
- Wengen Another Alpine village with cute timber chalets.
- Murren Loop A trail taking in the of the highlights of the region, accessible by foot or cable car, depending on your fitness level.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.