Our coach will pick-up and drop-off passengers from:
St Exupery Beach 6 Rue Sacha Guitry, 06000 Nice, France
Must See & Do
Nice is the Côte d'Azur's most cosmopolitan city. It's a heady mix of old and new, ethnic and domestic, sunshine and smog: strollers, skaters, beach-bums, and business people jostle for position along the beachfront, while tower blocks and bistros stand side-by-side along the city's traffic-thronged streets.
FOODS TO TRY:
This flatbread made of chickpea flour can be found all over this region and in Liguria, but in Nice it’s truly an institution. It’s great alongside a cold glass of rose (another regional specialty), or else bought as a street snack from Chez Theresa on the Cours Saleya.
St Nicholas Orthodox Cathedral
Perhaps a surprising find in one of the most famous parts of France, but the Russian aristocracy used to love to holiday on the French riviera, too. Before the revolution they financed their very own Orthodox church, which although seemingly out of place in the suburbs of Nice, is nevertheless beautiful in all its onion domed glory.
- Promenade des Anglais The ‘English Boulevard’ is simply the best place to stroll, especially in the evening when the sun is setting.
- Old Town (Vieux Nice) Getting lost among the winding streets of the well preserved Old Town is a highlight of any trip to Nice.
- MAMAC (Museum of Modern & Contemporary Art) A museum dedicated to modern and contemporary art.
- Chateau de Colline The old citadel of Nice, now a great place to walk with a fabulous view of the coast from the top.
- Cours Saleya Flower and Vegetable Market The main street in the old town offers fruit, veg and flowers every morning.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.