Go on epic snorkelling adventures, hike up to sublime sunset spots, and dance amongst the fire throwers at all night parties.
Our Thai Island Flexi Hopper is the perfect option for those who want the freedom to choose their own accommodation on the islands. Departing from Phuket, you’ll get a fantastic Busabout guide, all transport to and from the islands and transfers to our recommended accommodation options.
We spend 9 days exploring Thailand. We visit Phuket, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, Ao Nang (Krabi).
What Is Included...
Your Busabout crew
Private transfers from the Busabout-recommended accommodation to port
All ferries between islands
Orientation walks of all islands
Organised optional dinners and nights out on all islands
Boat trip to Railay Beach
Entrance to Koh Phi Phi sunset view point
BBQ dinner on Koh Lanta
Trip starts at 5:00pm at Phuket, Phuket
Trip ends at 5:00pm at Phuket, Phuket
When We Go
Oops this date is not available
Book Direct and Save!
Save 10% if you buy two or more of qualifying trips together
Check these off your bucket list
9 Day Itinerary
Day 1: Phuket (Day 1, 2 and 9)
Thailand’s largest island has everything, from #instaworthy viewpoints with high cliffs and idyllic settings to a giant Buddha statue standing at 45m high overlooking the coast. Phang Nga Bay features clear emerald waters dotted with limestone karst islands, caves that beg to be explored, and the odd monkey or bat encounter. At night, the buzzing Bangla Road is the place to be.
Day 2: Ko Phi Phi (Day 3 and 4)
Made famous by the movie “The Beach”, it’s easy to see why this place is considered one of the most beautiful spots in the world. Channel your inner DiCaprio with an unmissable visit to Maya Bay, where the movie was filmed! The island has options for both sea and land lovers alike, from pristine beaches and water sports, to incredible hikes and viewpoints that will make your jaw drop with their sheer beauty.
Day 3: Koh Lanta (Day 5 and 6)
This is the least developed of the Thai islands we visit, but that’s just one part of its charm. Take it down a notch, breathe easy and really settle into your relaxed holiday at a beach bar while you enjoy a cocktail (or three) looking over a long stretch of white sand and the ocean! Join the highly recommended optional 4 Islands Boat Trip to see secluded bays, picture perfect beaches, and caves that lead to hidden lagoons. A definite slice of paradise!
Day 4: Krabi (Day 7 and 8)
Jam-packed with activities to suit every taste, Krabi blends all that’s good about Thailand into one destination. It’s the sort of place where you’ll want to stop to enjoy the scenery, lay on the beach, paddle in canoes and have fruit shakes and cocktails at small hidden bars. The lively nights feature an optional pub crawl with beer pong, slap cup and other drinking games while you mingle with the other crawlers and sip on your bucket cocktail.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Thai Island Flexi Hopper
Tour starts from:
Phuket, Phuket at 5:00pm
Tour ends in:
Phuket, Phuket at 5:00pm
Accommodation is not included. Book Busabout recommended accommodation on MyTrip. We offer a variety of accommodation from hostels to private bungalows and hotels. There is something to cater for all budgets. Pre and post accommodation is available on MyTrip with no booking fees.
You can upgrade to a single from MyTrip once you have made a booking.
If you're flying, try www.skyscanner.net. All our Adventures are perfectly designed to link up for those wanting to see a bit more!
Here is the list of available optional activities, excursions and freetime avaiable on this trip:
- Explore the beaches of Thailand's largest island, Phuket
- Experience Bangla Road's crazy nightlife, Phuket
- Kayak through Jurassic Park like scenery and hidden caves in the famously beautiful Phang Nga Bay, Phuket
- Hike to the sunset viewpoint, Koh Phi Phi
- Dance all night on the beach, enjoy the fire-twirlers and bucket cocktails of Koh Phi Phi
- Scuba dive in the crystal clear waters of Koh Phi Phi
- Visit the famous Maya Bay, where the movie “The Beach” was filmed
- See monkeys at the imaginatively named Monkey Beach
- Dance on the sand of Phi Phi and stare into the fire-twirlers’ flames
- Visit local street markets to experience Thai food at is most affordable and best
- Get off the beaten track, Koh Lanta
- Dive into crystal clear waters and laze away on white sandy beaches
- Swim through a cave to the Emerald Secret Lagoon
- Donate some of your time and help our furry friends at the Koh Lanta Animal Shelter - Busabout Cares
- Spend time relaxing with Thai massages and beach hangs
- Haggle for Thai treats at night markets
- Lap up the limestone karst scenery at Railay Beach, Krabi
- Climb the 1,237 steps of Tiger Cave Temple to enjoy stunning panoramic views
- Visit the Emerald Pool and the cascading hot springs, Krabi
All optional extras and excursions will be available to book through your Busabout Guide on the trip.
We sell travel insurance from WorldNomads.com. It is available to people from 140 countries. It’s designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities. Get a free quote in less then a minute.
Depending on your region, tours costing more than 200 GBP / 300 EUR / 400 USD / 400 CAD / 400 AUD / 400 NZD / 2000 ZAR: a non-refundable deposit of 50 GBP / 75 EUR / 100 USD / 100 CAD / 200 AUD / 200 NZD / 1000 ZAR per person per tour is required, but if the booking is made within 45 days of the nominated departure date the full amount payable must be made at the time of booking.
Yes, depending on availability there is no problem to change dates (a small fee applies). If the new date is more expensive the difference will also need to be paid. You can also transfer the funds you’ve already paid over to another trip of the same or higher value if you change your mind, as long as it’s outside of the notification period.
This tour connects with the following trips
All of our tours are designed to link to each other. The Thai Island Flexi Hopper connects to these great trips.