Our coach will pick-up and drop-off passengers from:
Good Bye Lenin Hostel Zakopane Chłabówka 44, 34-500 Zakopane, Poland
|Trip runs between 15 May - 08 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.
Next departure from Zakopane to Budapest is on Tue, 15 May.
Must See & Do
Nestled in the foothills of the Tatra mountains, this resort village will quickly become one of your favourite hideaway destinations. Skiing and snowboarding in winter, hiking and exploring in summer, with cute village markets all year round - what more could you ask for?
FOODS TO TRY:
The classic eastern European dumplings with a variety of tasty fillings like onion, mushroom, mashed potatoes, meat, cheese and cabbage.
If you're up for a day trip, you can make your way to this stunning emerald-green mountain lake. About 45 minutes on the bus to the start of the trail, and then you'll have to walk - about 2 hours each way.
- Krupowski Street This is the main street in Zakopane filled with cute kiosks, cafes, souvineer shops and a large market to explore.
- Gubalowka Get hiking or take the cable car; either way you're going to get to enjoy the stunning views and scenery.
- Old Church and Cemetary The beautiful wooden church and adjoining cemetary date back to the mid 19th century, and are well worth a visit.
- Museum of Zakopane Style This was the first of several grand wooden villas constructed in the 'Zakopane Style', which has been restored and fitted to its original state.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
The best value option
for shorter trips.
- 1 Week to 3 Month Passes Available
- Full access to MyTrip vacation planner
- Travel between any of the 47 Destinations
- Free Itinerary Planning Service
The unlimited flexible option for
the independent traveller.
- Unlimited travel from May until October 2018
- Our Worldwide Top Selling Pass
- Unbeatable value for longer trips
- And includes everything featured in Timed Passes
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.