Our coach will pick-up and drop-off passengers from:
Hostel Forum Široka ul. 20, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Must See & Do
Awakening from its traumatic past, Zadar is a beautiful seaside town that captivates the attention. With its historic old town paved by the Romans, squares with medieval churches and buzzing cafes, all surrounded by a 16th century Venetian fortress, everyone who has been through has left their mark. Wandering the gleaming white paved streets of Old Town, or visiting the beautiful waterfront, you’ll feel the pull of the town’s charm tugging at your heart. There are loads of events happening in Zadar throughout the summer. Top this off with pristine beaches, and it’s clear there is something for everyone.
FOODS TO TRY:
The cheese from the neighbouring island of Pag is famously good.
The Sphinx of Zadar
Take a walk out to Brodarica and you’ll find, quite unexpectedly, a real, stone sphinx. Sadly it’s not Egyptian, but rather, a beautiful memorial to the wife of local artist Giovani Smirich, who built the monument after her death.
- Sea Organ Experimental musical instrument where the waves produce music
- The Greeting to the Sun Model of the solar system connected to the Sea Organ, which transposes the sound into a light show after sunset
- The Forum The centre of Roman life.
- St. Anastasia’s Cathedral The largest church in Dalmatia
- St. Donat’s Church Unusual circular Byzantine style church with excellent acoustics, often used for concerts.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.