Our coach will pick-up and drop-off passengers from:
The Little Havana Party Hostel Kraków -Śródmieście, Poland, Jagiellońska 10, 31-010 Kraków, Poland
Must See & Do
Founded on the legend of a dragon lurking beneath the fairy-tale Wawel Castle that overlooks the bending river; Krakow is definitely one of those cities that has an air of magic to it. The Old Town has one of the largest medieval market squares in Europe, and churches that soar high above all the other buildings - it is hard not to be impressed. In fact even the Nazi’s fell in love with Krakow and made it their home during WWII, preserving it while the rest of Poland was bombed to rubble. Nowadays it is home to hundreds of thousands of students, so there is a modern buzz filling up the hundreds of restaurants, bars and clubs.
FOODS TO TRY:
The humble dumpling is always there for you, whether you have a huge appetite or just need a little snack. There’s meat filled, or vegetarian, sweet or savoury. The choice is yours-and if you want to choose everything, don’t worry, it won’t break the bank.
Step into the prohibition era in this hidden speakeasy which serves cocktails made of top shelf Polish vodka, and other imaginitive ingredients, like sparkling birch juice and pine sap.
- Main Market Square The largest medieval market square in Europe, this is the heart of Krakow, where locals come to eat, drink, shop and stroll.
- St Mary’s Church This 14th century church towers over one corner of the main square, drawing visitors to see the carved wooden altarpiece, or hear the hourly trumpet calls.
- Kazimierz The old Jewish Quarter has been reborn as a hip place to eat, drink and shop at all hours of the day.
- Schindler Factory Museum Learn about Krakow under Nazi occupation at this museum housed in the former factory of German businessman Oskar Schindler.
- Wawel Once upon a time, Krakow was the capital of Poland, and Wawel was the royal residence.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.