Our coach will pick-up and drop-off passengers from:
Alex30 Hostel Alexanderstrasse 30, 70184 Stuttgart, Germany
Must See & Do
Hemmed in by vine-covered hills and full of greenery, Stuttgart is a haven for its residents, who enjoy a high quality of life. For tourists, it’s a peaceful city with some fascinating museums.
FOODS TO TRY:
Stuttgart is located very close to the beautiful Black Forest, and is a great place to sample some black forest cherry cake- layers of chocolate sponge, cream, and cherries.
The Bean Quarter
One of the most endearing neighbourhoods in the city, the Bean Quarter is a relic of Stuttgart’s past that has managed to survive. Originally a poor neighbourhood, the staple diet was beans, hence the name. Today it’s quite alternative, with second hand bookshops, art galleries, jewellry and craft shops.
- Mercedes-Benz Museum Museum covering the history of the Mercedes-Benz brand and the brands associated with it.
- Wilhelm Palace The living quarters of the last Württemberg King Wilhelm II.
- Staatsgalerie/State Gallery One of Europe’s leading art museums, with work by Klee, Kandinsky, Dali, Miro, Picasso and more.
- Schlossplatz The largest square in Stuttgart Mitte and home to the Neues Schloss which was built between 1746 and 1807.
- Mineral Spas In Stuttgart there are no fewer than 19 mineral springs that daily spout some 22 million liters of crystalline mineral water.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.