Timetable & Pick-up Location
San Sebastian to Paris
Route runs between 01 Jun - 29 Sep, 2020. Next departure is on Mon, 1 Jun.
- 08:00amSan Sebastian pick-up
- 21:30pm Paris drop-off
San Sebastian pick-up & drop-off point and the recommended accommodation details is coming soon. Use the below information as a guide on what to expect.
Coach meeting point
Koisi Hostel Heriz Pasealekua, 38, 20008 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Busabout hand picks accommodation partners based on strict requirements to ensure our customers get the best possible experience.
Activities & Day Tours
Must See & Do in San Sebastian
Stylish San Sebastián (Donostia in Basque) has the air of an upscale resort, complete with an idyllic location on the shell-shaped Bahía de la Concha. The natural setting – crystalline waters, a flawless beach, green hills on all sides – is captivating, but the city itself has plenty to offer. Head to the buzzing Parte Vieja (Old Quarter) for tempting tapas bars and gourmet restaurants. Or just get your surf gear together and hit the waves.
Top things to see
- Hit the beach! La Concha Beach, Ondaretta Beach, Zurriola Beach - Whether you prefer to swim, sunbather, or surf, the variety of beaches in San Sebastian have got you covered.
- Monte Urgull A tree covered hill by the beach, with outstanding views and a small history museum at the top.
- Monte Igueldo Mountain just to the west of town, accessible by funicular and featuring a slightly tacky theme park on top.
- Aquarium Seaside aquarium with fish from the region as well as exhibits on local fishing & naval history.
- Santa Clara Island Island in the middle of the Bay of Donostia, between the two mountains, with a lighthouse and nice beach.
FOODS TO TRY:
While this dish can be found all over town, it’s at its creamy, velvety best at the small bar called La Vina, where upon arrival you may notice the many shelves stacked with cakes- that’s how many they go through in a night. It’s nice paired with a dessert wine.
This seriously local pintxos bar serves up the best brocheta de gambas around. This classic pintxo presents griddled prawns with a delicious sweet and sour garlic, red, green pepper and onion vinaigrette, served on a slice of crunchy baguette.