Our coach will pick-up and drop-off passengers from:
Plus Prague Přívozní 1, Praha 7, Czech Republic
Must See & Do
It's Prague's perfect irony. You are lured by the past, but compelled to linger by the present and the future. Fill your days with Prague's artistic and architectural heritage, but after dark move your focus to the here and now in the lively restaurants, bars and clubs in emerging neighbourhoods like Vinohrady and Žižkov.
FOODS TO TRY:
One of the most popular Czech dishes. It is sirloin prepared with vegetables, spiced with black pepper, allspice, bay leaf and thyme, and boiled with double cream
A steampunk-styled three-floor factory churning out art, activism, and electronic beats.
- Old Town Clock Tower and Astronomical Clock Prague’s #1 attraction, this astronomical clock has been going since 1410, showing a walk of the Apostles and the figure of Death every hour.
- Petrin Hill Hill across the river from the Old Town with a fake miniature Eiffel Tower, Mirror Maze, Observatory and funicular.
- Prague Castle The largest castle complex in the world- the views from this spot aren’t too bad either.
- Lennon Wall Colourfully graffiti’d wall honouring John Lennon’s message of peace, dating back to the Communist era and still going strong.
- Jewish Quarter The old Jewish part of town is now the best place to learn about Jewish culture in the many synagogues-turned-museums and the Jewish Cemetery.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.