Our coach will pick-up and drop-off passengers from:
Urbany BCN GO! Hostel Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 563, 08011 Barcelona, Spain
|Trip runs between 01 Jun - 01 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.|
Must See & Do
Stylish Barcelona is a forward-thinking place, on the cutting edge of art, design and cuisine but with an equally rich past stretching back to Roman days. Whether you explore its medieval palaces and plazas, gawk at the Modernista masterpieces, shop for designer duds along its stylish boulevards, sample its exciting nightlife or just soak up the sun on the city beaches, you'll be hard-pressed not to fall in love with this vibrant city.
FOODS TO TRY:
Pa amb Tomaquet
The simplest but absolutely classic Catalan tapa - bread with tomato. This bread rubbed with garlic and tomato can be enjoyed with every meal, and even stacked with more veggies or meats for extra deliciousness.
Bunquers del Carmel
The best panoramic view of Barcelona is not only free, it also happens to be where Spanish civil-war era bunkers and anti aircraft guns were installed. There’s not much else around so take your own picnic, chat to the locals and enjoy the view.
- La Sagrada Familia Gaudi’s unfinished Modernista masterpiece, this church must be seen to be believed
- Gothic Quarter/Barri Gotic The heart of the old town, it’s touristy but there is still magic to be found in the narrow alleys and winding streets.
- Park Güell High above Barcelona is Gaudi’s abandoned suburban housing development, which is now a sprawling park.
- Las Ramblas The pedestrianised, 1.2 km beating heart of Barcelona, it’s a great place to start your exploration of the city.
- Montjuic Once part of the city’s defences, now simply a hill overlooking the harbour, also home to the Museum of Catalonian Art, the Magic Fountain, castle, cemetery and more.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.