Our coach will pick-up and drop-off passengers from:
Ostello Bello Grande Via R. Lepetit 33,Milan, Italy
|Nice (French Riviera)
|Trip runs between 30 May - 29 Sep, 2018 in every 2 days.
Next departure from Milan to Nice (French Riviera) is on Wed, 30 May.
Must See & Do
What is it about Milan? Is it the soaring gothic cathedral? The furiously fashionable arcades? Maybe it’s the fast-paced lifestyles of its inhabitants? Whatever it is, it’s awesome and you’re sure to remember it. Wander the ancient streets searching for the most expensive handbag, gorge on nibbles that come free with your delicious wine, or appreciate art more valuable than a solid gold Ferrari. And if you figure out what makes Milan so special: please let us know.
FOODS TO TRY:
Risotto alla Milanese
A first course, this golden rice dish tastes as good as it looks. The main ingredient is definitely saffron, but the real traditional Milanese recipe includes the use of beef marrow, fundamental to enrich the taste of the dish, and a dash of white wine.
San Bernadino alle Ossa
An ossuary built in 1210 to collect bones from the Ospedale Maggiore of Milan. Today, the ossuary is located at the end of a short corridor to the the right of the church’s entrance. The vault is decorated with frescos, and the walls are completely covered in bones and skulls, some from the old ossuary, some from other local graveyards; they also decorate the doors and the pillars.
- Castello Sforzesco A 15th century castle built by Francesco Sforza, Duke of Milan.
- Piazza del Duomo The vast square in front of the towering and marble covered Duomo, one of the most beautiful in Europe.
- Museo Nationale Della Scienza e Della Technologia The largest science and technology museum in Italy, dedicated to Leonardo Da Vinci.
- San Siro Stadium Home ground of both AC Milan and Inter Milan.
- Santa Maria delle Grazie Home to Da Vinci’s famous ‘Last Supper’ fresco- you’ll need to book ahead.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
The best value option
for shorter trips.
- 1 Week to 3 Month Passes Available
- Full access to MyTrip vacation planner
- Travel between any of the 47 Destinations
- Free Itinerary Planning Service
The unlimited flexible option for
the independent traveller.
- Unlimited travel from May until October 2018
- Our Worldwide Top Selling Pass
- Unbeatable value for longer trips
- And includes everything featured in Timed Passes
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.