Our coach will pick-up and drop-off passengers from:
Jazz Hostel & Apartments Prešernova cesta 68, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
|Trip runs between 05 May - 12 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.
Next departure from Lake Bled to Venice is on Sat, 5 May.
⇢ 1 optional stop in this trip
Must See & Do
The moment you lay your eyes on Bled, you will fall head over heels in love with this special place. Bled certainly lives up to its winning reputation with its quaint picture-postcard town, emerald-green lake and medieval castle all surrounded by the Julian Alps. With all of this beauty there is no wonder this is a popular spot luring all walks of life from backpackers to honeymooners by the droves in the summer to both relax and take in the beauty, or to head out and explore the great outdoors.
FOODS TO TRY:
This layered cream and pastry concoction, the symbol of Bled, is served all over town, but most famously at the Park hotel, where it was invented in 1953 with the arrival of a famous pastry chef.
- Lake Bled The lake itself is going to drain your battery before you’ve finished taking photos- it’s just. That. Perfect.
- Bled Island The island in the middle of the lake is a pleasant rowboat ride away, and like any self respecting island has a healthy amount of legend attached to it.
- Hills around the lake Pleasant walking paths and great views abound in the surround of the lake area.
- Vintgar Gorge This 1.6km gorge is another ‘grammable outing, just when you thought you were done taking pictures.
- Triglav National Park The only national park in Slovenia, located in the beautiful Julian Alps.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
The best value option
for shorter trips.
- 2 Week to 3 Month Passes Available
- Full access to MyTrip vacation planner
- Travel between any of the 47 Destinations
- Free Itinerary Planning Service
The unlimited flexible option for
the independent traveller.
- Unlimited travel from May until October 2018
- Our Worldwide Top Selling Pass
- Unbeatable value for longer trips
- And includes everything featured in Timed Passes
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.