Our coach will pick-up and drop-off passengers from:
The Treehouse Schindlbach 9, 4645 Grünau im Almtal, Austria
Must See & Do
Your friends will be grün with envy when they see your holiday photos of this place. It’s lush, grün (have you checked your German dictionary yet?) mountainous, and packed with secret waterfalls and sparkling lakes. It’s a true hiker’s paradise, a rest and relaxation stop, and a great place to sample outdoor sports. Whatever you decide to do here will be an excellent choice.
FOODS TO TRY:
Food to try
Any of Gerhard’s home cooked meals.
Grünau is the hidden gem.
- Almsee This picturesque lake makes a great day out.
- The Cumberland Wildlife Park Look for deer, bison, wolves, lynxes and bears.
- Hiking Just ask Gerhard for the low down of the best hiking trails around.
- Mountain Biking Venture a bit further into the mountains by bike.
- Horse riding Why not enjoy the scenery while letting the horse do all the work.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.