We bleed orange
We're not your average travel company. By being the alternative choice we have remained dedicated to our freestyle form of travel and unique Hop-on Hop-off flexible coach network. We live to travel and as travellers ourselves know what makes an unforgettable trip. This passion to explore the world has also developed over the years into our innovative adventures, be it island hopping in Greece and Croatia, partying at Europe’s biggest music festivals or discovering the ancient cultures of Southeast Asia.
We are always interested in candidates with passion and love for travel. If you're one of them, we would like to hear from you!
Scroll down to see the available job vacancies.
Current Job Openings
GREEK ISLAND GUIDE 2018
Guide Applications are now open! We are currently recruiting for the 2018 season. We are recruiting for Greek Island Hopper Guides.
The positions available are to work on our Greek Island Product and successful applicants will be based there for the summer season.
Greek Island Hopper Guide
Are you addicted to travel? Do you have adventures, stories and tips you are dying to share with fellow travellers? Working as a Busabout Guide, you'll get the opportunity to share your travel experiences with excited travellers on our Island Hopper Products. You'll be spending a summer living a nomadic lifestyle in Greece. You'll get to experience some of the best Europe has to offer and not only organise other peoples trips of the lifetime but get the opportunity to make their trip by sharing all your insider tips; from bars and restaurants to the local lingo.
To become a Busabout Guide in Europe you should:
- Be addicted to travel
- Be friendly, approachable, and have a good sense of fun
- Love interacting with people
- Be able to relate to people of ALL ages (our core market are 18 to 35 years old)
- Be computer literate
- Have a thirst for knowledge
- Have a lot of energy
The following are not requirements, but are helpful:
- European Travel Experience
- Experience leading groups
- A second (European) language
- Experience talking in front of groups of people
- A confident and clear public speaking manner
Step 1: Complete an application form
Step 2: If your initial application is accepted then you will be invited to submit a video application.
Step 3: Group interview
We will email you on receipt of your application and let you know if you are invited to attend a group interview. Please make sure you check your emails regularly. At the Group Interview you will be required to give a short talk before the panel and fellow applicants. You will be assigned a topic in advance. These group interviews will be held in London At the group interview you'll get the opportunity to learn more about Busabout, as well as a chance to ask us any questions you might have.
Step 4: Individual interview
After the group interviews we will tell you if you have been selected for a personal interview. Individual interviews will be held either the same afternoon following the group interviews or in the following days.
Step 5: Training Trip
If you are successful in your individual interview you will be offered a place on our Training Trip for the Greek Island Hopper Guide position.
Europe Guide: Training starts in May 2018. The Training Trip lasts for approximately 2 weeks. During training you'll visit and study various destinations we visit on our Greek Island Hopper. This is a VERY intensive course designed to be demanding and thorough. However, the benefits you'll receive on completion far out-weigh the work you've put in. Those who complete the training will be offered a position to work with Busabout during the summer season of 2018. Our Busabout Island Hopper season runs from May to October.
Do I need a European Passport?
We will only consider candidates who have an EU passport.
Am I required to pay a bond?
To secure a place on our training program you are required to pay a training bond of £200.00. This is fully refundable to you upon completion of your first month of work.
What dates is the position for?
Europe Guide: Your contract will be from May until October. The training trip for the Greece Island Hopper positions will start in May, with people who successfully complete the training, starting work in May after this training is complete. The Busabout season slows down from the start of October, and finishes up at the end of October.
Am I able to request time off during the season to go to a wedding/ go travelling etc?
While we are a company that will work around wishes of their staff, there will be no holiday authorised between July to the end of September, except in exceptional circumstances. However, of course you are free to travel on your time off.
When do applications close?
All applications will close when all current interview dates are full, so get your application in as soon as you can! If applications close before you get a chance to get your application form in, just keep checking back in case we re-open the applications.
I applied and still haven't heard back..
We have a very high volume of high quality applicants and it may take up to four weeks to respond to applicants. If you haven't heard from us within the three week period, you have not been successful on this occasion. Because of the high number of applicants we are unable to get back to everybody with individual feedback. However, please check your junk mail as our interview invites sometimes get sent there.
Where are the interviews held?
We will be having interviews in London from February until all positions are filled.
Can I interview over skype or the telephone?
Because of the nature of the job, it is invaluable to meet all candidates face to face, hence why we are unable to offer interviews over skype or the phone.
Still more questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
UK SALES EXECUTIVE
Hi, we’re Busabout! Our mission is to offer our passengers the best travel experiences across Europe and Asia. We're looking for a Sales Executive for the UK to join us in spreading the word of Busabout far and wide! Are you someone who can maximise sales potential, knows how to build and maintain relationships and is great at discovering new opportunities? Can you drive brand awareness, and represent us passionately and with integrity? Do you have a drive for success and love to be on the move and on the road? Are you passionate about travel and someone who not only wants to talk about it, but live it every day. If you’ve been answering YES, then get in touch - we're looking for you!
Your role will involve:
- Identifying and developing new trade business opportunities in the UK.
- Developing & implementing territory business plans which include territory sales analysis and call/incentive planning for agency visits in the UK.
- Strengthening relationships & achieving growth with established and new Travel Agent contacts through branch visits.
- Providing sales opportunities for travel agents through product training, presentations and product information sessions.
- In association with Marketing Team, producing territory focused sales collateral and support material.
- Managing a territory budget including sales activity spend.
- On-going training and support for Guernsey based reservations department
- In conjunction with Sales Manager – UK & Europe, formation and planning of UK trade promotion activity.
- Attendance at industry trade events on behalf of Busabout & Radical Travel Group where required.
- Attendance and participation in agent familiarisation trips on behalf of Busabout & Radical Travel Group.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- At least 2 years sales experience, demonstrating a target driven attitude
- Excellent knowledge of the UK travel industry
- A strong presenter and relationship builder
- Self-motivated and can work autonomously
- The ability to influence at all levels, coupled with exceptional communication skills
- Travel - Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends. Overnight travel will be required along with overseas travel as necessary.
- Monday to Friday (Weekend working as required)
- 40 hour week (Additional hours at weekend & peak times as required).
- 28 days paid holidays per annum (including public holidays).
Click here to apply!
UI DESIGNER, LONDON
Full-time and/or collaboration opportunities across the biggest network of travel brands in the world, operating in Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa & North America.
Applications: Click Here To Apply
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
We are looking for a seasoned UI Designer to join our Digital Product Team. You will be working on a brand new look & feel and UI of our Travel Website and E-commerce Platform & Applications, delivering an amazing user experience via clean, functional, original and engaging visuals.
You will be assisting in research and UX prototyping and have a creative drive to solve problems, build, understand and implement functional and artistic concepts with clean-cut pre-production mockups. Being previously exposed to branding and visual identity concepts, style guidelines and web/app development process is a must.
You will be working alongside our CTO and senior team members, our Digital Product manager and Lead Front-End Engineer.
- Execute all design stages from concept building to hand-off to engineering with constant focus on combining simplicity and task orientated user experience with a fine visual impact
- Communicate (in your designs) a strong, authentic and distinct brand character
- Conceptualize functional problems and solve them with original ideas focusing on the understanding of the user and the product at all times.
- Create clean-cut mock-ups, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Strong typographic layout skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to hit deadlines and work independently.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven track record of creative work in Visual Design (print and/or Digital)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a digital/web oriented environment designing User Interface/Experience or similar
- A portfolio of work spanning at least 2 years is required (UI, Illustration, branding or other)
- Any other Web Design/Development/Creative skills or experiences are a big plus
What we provide:
- We are located In London Victoria with great travel links and modern offices
- Opportunities across a large family of travel related brands
- Flexible working conditions can be offered to the right candidate
Applications: Click Here To Apply
We're not your average travel company. By being the alternative choice we have remained dedicated to our freestyle form of travel and our unique Hop-on Hop-off flexible coach network. We live to travel and as travellers ourselves know what makes an unforgettable trip. Sometimes we show you around, other times you are free to explore. Either way, we hope to give you choice and plenty of local knowledge.
This passion to explore the world has developed over the years into our innovative adventures, be it island hopping in Greece and Croatia, partying at Europe’s biggest music festivals or discovering the ancient cultures of Southeast Asia. We give you the choices and flexibility to create your own adventure, so you can live it your way. And no other way.
DRIVERS, EUROPE (2018)
Europe Coach Network Driver.
We are currently recruiting Drivers for the 2018 season. The position is to work on our unique Hop-on, Hop-off network all over Europe.
Coach Network Driver
Our Hop on - Hop off European coach network is all about flexibility. Working as a Busabout Driver, you'll get the opportunity to share your experiences with excited travellers on our unique Hop-on, Hop-off coach network which spans 15 countries & 47 destinations; from Lisbon to Krakow, to as far south as Rome and as far north as Amsterdam. You'll be spending a summer living a nomadic lifestyle all over Europe; one day you'll be enjoying a day off in Rome, the next you'll be on your way to the Swiss Alps! You'll get to experience the best Europe has to offer from behind the wheel!
You will drive modern coaches to the most exciting places in Europe. Backpackers of all ages, from all over the world choose Busabout, meaning you'll never have a dull moment and you'll make lots of new friends along the way (...)
Follow the link below to continue reading and apply:
>> Coach Network Driver