Our coach will pick-up and drops-off passengers from:
|Trip runs between 10 May - 17 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.
Next departure from Stuttgart to Paris is on Thu, 10 May.
Must See & Do
Hemmed in by vine-covered hills and full of greenery, Stuttgart is a haven for its residents, who enjoy a high quality of life. For tourists, it’s a peaceful city with some fascinating museums.
FOODS TO TRY:
Stuttgart is located very close to the beautiful Black Forest, and is a great place to sample some black forest cherry cake- layers of chocolate sponge, cream, and cherries.
The Bean Quarter
One of the most endearing neighbourhoods in the city, the Bean Quarter is a relic of Stuttgart’s past that has managed to survive. Originally a poor neighbourhood, the staple diet was beans, hence the name. Today it’s quite alternative, with second hand bookshops, art galleries, jewellry and craft shops.
- Mercedes-Benz Museum Museum covering the history of the Mercedes-Benz brand and the brands associated with it.
- Wilhelm Palace The living quarters of the last Württemberg King Wilhelm II.
- Staatsgalerie/State Gallery One of Europe’s leading art museums, with work by Klee, Kandinsky, Dali, Miro, Picasso and more.
- Schlossplatz The largest square in Stuttgart Mitte and home to the Neues Schloss which was built between 1746 and 1807.
- Mineral Spas In Stuttgart there are no fewer than 19 mineral springs that daily spout some 22 million liters of crystalline mineral water.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
The best value option
for shorter trips.
- 2 Week to 3 Month Passes Available
- Full access to MyTrip vacation planner
- Travel between any of the 47 Destinations
- Free Itinerary Planning Service
The unlimited flexible option for
the independent traveller.
- Unlimited travel from May until October 2018
- Our Worldwide Top Selling Pass
- Unbeatable value for longer trips
- And includes everything featured in Timed Passes
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.