Ha Long Bay, Sapa, Hanoi, Mai Chau, Phong Nha Ke Bang, Hue, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Dalat, Ho Chi Minh & Mekong Delta
Our team got a bit obsessed with Vietnam. You can tell from the itineraries. They contain all the best places, sweep up all the natural wonders and give you time to get deep into the thriving local culture. You can join up all our trips for an epic 23 day tour, hitting all the top spots, or choose a shorter trip.
- Noodle broths
- Smelly, steamy, crazy fish markets
- Unbelievably friendly locals
- Mega rice paddies
- Streets that can't be crossed
- Humongous caves
- Air conditioned private transport
- All accommodation included
- A fantastic Busabout Tour Leader
- Excursions and entry fees
- Go places other tour companies don't
Vietnam has some awesome food. Here's a short list of some of our favorites.
- Pho - These noodle broths are awesome. (also great for puns!)
- Baguettes (Banh Mi) - This may be surprising to some, but the French once colonized this region and left the Vietnamese their secrets of incredible sandwich making.
- Com Suong Nuong - Tricky to say but easy to eat. These barbecued pork cutlets served with rice are a great way to reward yourself after a day of adventuring.
- Goi Cuon - Think all Asian food is fried? Think again. These salad packed Vietnamese rolls are as fresh as a spring morning.