Pick-up and drop-off details coming soon.
|Trip runs between 05 Jun - 05 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.
Next departure from San Sebastian to Paris is on Tue, 5 Jun.
⇢ 2 optional stop in this trip
Must See & Do
Stylish San Sebastián (Donostia in Basque) has the air of an upscale resort, complete with an idyllic location on the shell-shaped Bahía de la Concha. The natural setting – crystalline waters, a flawless beach, green hills on all sides – is captivating, but the city itself has plenty to offer. Head to the buzzing Parte Vieja (Old Quarter) for tempting tapas bars and gourmet restaurants. Or just get your surf gear together and hit the waves.
FOODS TO TRY:
While this dish can be found all over town, it’s at its creamy, velvety best at the small bar called La Vina, where upon arrival you may notice the many shelves stacked with cakes- that’s how many they go through in a night. It’s nice paired with a dessert wine.
This seriously local pintxos bar serves up the best brocheta de gambas around. This classic pintxo presents griddled prawns with a delicious sweet and sour garlic, red, green pepper and onion vinaigrette, served on a slice of crunchy baguette.
- Hit the beach! La Concha Beach, Ondaretta Beach, Zurriola Beach - Whether you prefer to swim, sunbather, or surf, the variety of beaches in San Sebastian have got you covered.
- Monte Urgull A tree covered hill by the beach, with outstanding views and a small history museum at the top.
- Monte Igueldo Mountain just to the west of town, accessible by funicular and featuring a slightly tacky theme park on top.
- Aquarium Seaside aquarium with fish from the region as well as exhibits on local fishing & naval history.
- Santa Clara Island Island in the middle of the Bay of Donostia, between the two mountains, with a lighthouse and nice beach.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
The best value option
for shorter trips.
- 2 Week to 3 Month Passes Available
- Full access to MyTrip vacation planner
- Travel between any of the 47 Destinations
- Free Itinerary Planning Service
The unlimited flexible option for
the independent traveller.
- Unlimited travel from May until October 2018
- Our Worldwide Top Selling Pass
- Unbeatable value for longer trips
- And includes everything featured in Timed Passes
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.