Pick-up and drop-off details coming soon.
|Swiss Alps (Lauterbrunnen)
|Trip runs between 08 May - 15 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.
Next departure from Florence to Swiss Alps (Lauterbrunnen) is on Tue, 8 May.
⇢ 2 optional stop in this trip
Must See & Do
One of the most written about cities in Italy, Florence (Firenze) has a strange effect on visitors. Travellers who normally loathe art galleries queue for hours to get into them, and people with no interest in Renaissance architecture start raving about tiered facades and frescoed apses. The list of its famous sons reads like a Renaissance Who's Who – under M alone you'll find Medici, Machiavelli and Michelangelo – and its celebrated cityscape lingers in the memory long after you've left town.
FOODS TO TRY:
Traditional dish made from the fourth stomach of a cow, usually served in a sandwich as street food.
Santa Maria Novella Pharmacy
Probably the oldest operating pharmacy in the world, with 800 year old recipes from monks, in an extraordinary original building.
- Duomo The colourful facade, Brunelleschi’s enormous dome- it’s hard to know where to start with this magnificent cathedral.
- Michelangelo’s Lookout Enjoy the best view of Florence from this lookout across the river.
- Piazza della Signoria The historical, political and emotional heart of Florence.
- Uffizi Once the offices of the mighty Medici family, today one of the most famous art galleries in the world.
- Ponte Vecchio Medieval stone bridge across the Arno river, still full of shops.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
The best value option
for shorter trips.
- 2 Week to 3 Month Passes Available
- Full access to MyTrip vacation planner
- Travel between any of the 47 Destinations
- Free Itinerary Planning Service
The unlimited flexible option for
the independent traveller.
- Unlimited travel from May until October 2018
- Our Worldwide Top Selling Pass
- Unbeatable value for longer trips
- And includes everything featured in Timed Passes
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.