Our coach will pick-up and drops-off passengers from:
St. Christopher’s at The Bauhaus
Langestraat 133, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
|Trip runs between 01 May - 08 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.
Next departure from Bruges to Amsterdam is on Tue, 1 May.
Must See & Do
Bruges dreamily evokes a world long since gone. In the 14th century, Bruges was one of Europe's leading trade centres. But during the following century, the waterway linking the city to the sea silted up. Despite attempts to build a new canal, Bruges' economic lifeline was gone. Traders and townsfolk abandoned the city, leaving it suspended in time.
FOODS TO TRY:
No trip to Belgium is complete without eating frites (fries) from a cone with mayo, and sampling some chocolate from one of the many fine chocolatiers throughout the town.
This private home originally housed the Freemasons during Napoleon’s era, but the current owner has turned it into a living cabinet of curiosities. It’s open to the public on Sundays if you dare to enter the self proclaimed vampire’s den..
- Markt The Market Square , in the shadow of the majestic belfry tower, was the scene of medieval festivals, fairs, tournaments, uprisings and executions. Today it’s the centre of town, and Wednesday is market day.
- Belfort/Belfry The most important of Bruges’ towers stands 83 metres tall. It houses, amongst other things, a carillon with 47 melodious bells. Climbing the 366 steps will reward you with a panorama of Bruges and surrounds.
- Church of our Lady The 115.5 metres high brick tower of the Church of Our Lady is a perfect illustration of the craftsmanship of Bruges’ artisans. The church displays a valuable art collection: Michelangelo’s world-famous Madonna and Child, countless paintings, 13th-century painted sepulchres and the tombs of Mary of Burgundy and Charles the Bold.
- Burg Square One of the earliest inhabited places in the city, the buildings in Burg square represent a variety of architectural styles which includes what is perhaps the most beautiful building in Bruges, the Gothic Town Hall or Stadhuis.
- De Halve Maan Brewery The ‘Halve Maan’ (Half Moon) is an authentic and historic brewery in the centre of Bruges. This ‘home’ brewery is a family business with a tradition stretching back through six generations to 1856.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
The best value option
for shorter trips.
- 2 Week to 3 Month Passes Available
- Full access to MyTrip vacation planner
- Travel between any of the 47 Destinations
- Free Itinerary Planning Service
The unlimited flexible option for
the independent traveller.
- Unlimited travel from May until October 2018
- Our Worldwide Top Selling Pass
- Unbeatable value for longer trips
- And includes everything featured in Timed Passes
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.