Our coach will pick-up and drops-off passengers from:
Rosenstraße 16-17, 10178 Berlin, Germany
|Trip runs between 03 May - 10 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.
Next departure from Berlin to Prague is on Thu, 3 May.
⇢ 1 optional stop in this trip
Must See & Do
Renowned for its diversity and tolerance, its alternative culture and night-owl stamina, the best thing about the German capital is the way it reinvents itself and isn't shackled by its mind-numbing history. And the world is catching on – as evidenced by the surge of expatriates and steady increase in out-of-towners coming to see what all the fuss is about. In the midst of it all, students rub shoulders with Russian émigrés, fashion boutiques inhabit monumental GDR buildings, Turkish residents live next door to famous DJs and the nightlife has long left the American sector as edgy clubbers watch the sun rise over the neon-lit Universal Music headquarters in the city's east. In short, all human life is here, and don't expect to get much sleep.
FOODS TO TRY:
While Berlin is also the birthplace of the döner kebab, Currywurst is the ultimate in Berlin food experiences. It even has its own song! Sausage and curry sauce is a Berlin institution.
Tajikistan tearoom is an unexpected slice of central Asia in the midst of Berlin. The tearoom was built as a Tajikistan pavilion at one of the Leipzig trade fairs in the 1970s. After the trade fair ended, the pavilion was donated by the Soviet Republic of Tajikistan to their East German hosts.
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe A sobering monument in central Berlin remembering the 6 million Jews who were murdered by the Nazis during the Second World War. It’s a place to reflect and remember, and there is a great information centre underneath it too.
- Bernauer Strasse Berlin Wall Memorial/Mauerpark Flea Market Remembering another important part of the history of this city, walk along the remains of the wall that divided Berlin for almost 40 years, also the world’s largest open air gallery. On Sundays there’s a flea market in the Mauerpark.
- Alexanderplatz The unofficial centre of Berlin, where you can climb the Communist-era TV tower and enjoy the view.
- Unter Den Linden The most famous boulevard in Berlin, running from Alexanderplatz to the iconic Brandenburg Gate
- Reichstag/Government Building The reconstructed German parliament
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
The best value option
for shorter trips.
- 2 Week to 3 Month Passes Available
- Full access to MyTrip vacation planner
- Travel between any of the 47 Destinations
- Free Itinerary Planning Service
The unlimited flexible option for
the independent traveller.
- Unlimited travel from May until October 2018
- Our Worldwide Top Selling Pass
- Unbeatable value for longer trips
- And includes everything featured in Timed Passes
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.