Our coach will pick-up and drops-off passengers from:
Camping Siena Colleverde
|Trip runs between 07 May - 14 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.
Next departure from Siena to Florence is on Mon, 7 May.
Must See & Do
Famous for its crazy horse race (Il Palio), Siena is one of Italy's most enchanting medieval towns. Its walled centre, a beautifully preserved warren of dark lanes punctuated by Gothic palazzi, piazzas and eye-catching churches, is a lovely place to get lost. The action centres on Piazza del Campo (known as Il Campo), the sloping scallop that serves as a communal sunbed to scores of day trippers.
FOODS TO TRY:
Ricciarelli & panforte
Ricciarelli are amazingly pure, almond-flavored cookies that literally melt in your mouth, and panforte is an ancient treat made with honey, dried fruit, nuts, spices and pepper that can be bought just about anywhere in town, either festively pre-packaged or by weight.
Admire a few lemon trees whilst looking out for Renaissance painter Il Sodoma’s ghost, who is said to haunt the gardens.
- Piazza del Campo and Mangia Tower Siena’s main public square, one of the most beautiful in Europe. Climb the tower’s 400 steps for a beautiful view.
- Duomo Great Gothic cathedral filled with treasures by Pisano, Donatello and Michelangelo as well as frescoes by Pinturicchio.
- Museo Civico The city museum,situated in the city hall on the main square.
- Complesso Museale Santa Maria della Scala One of Europe’s first hospitals and one of the oldest surviving in the world. Now a museum, it was once an important civic hospital dedicated to caring for abandoned children, the poor, the sick, and pilgrims.
- Loggia della Mercanzia An old building near the Piazza del Campo. Built in 1417, the Loggia della Mercanzia was the meeting place of Siena's merchants and moneylenders.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
The best value option
for shorter trips.
- 2 Week to 3 Month Passes Available
- Full access to MyTrip vacation planner
- Travel between any of the 47 Destinations
- Free Itinerary Planning Service
The unlimited flexible option for
the independent traveller.
- Unlimited travel from May until October 2018
- Our Worldwide Top Selling Pass
- Unbeatable value for longer trips
- And includes everything featured in Timed Passes
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.