Timetable & Pick-up Location
Coach arrival and depature is located outside:
Innsbruck Lodge 913 Forest Trail, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA
Must See & Do in Mammoth Lakes
Surrounded by beautiful mountainous scenery, including the imposing Mammoth Mountain, Mammoth Lakes is a small resort town that caters to nature lovers and adrenaline junkies alike. Be it exploring the crystalline alpines lakes, hiking in the dense surrounding forest, or searching for the best hidden hot-springs - with so many activities on offer, you will hardly get a chance to feel bored.
Top things to see
- Hiking There are dozens of well-marked trails around the town to keep you busy. Pack a lunch and prepare for spectacular views!
- Boating Water lovers will be able to rent a paddleboard or kayak and hitting one of the many nearby lakes.
- Devils Postpile National Monument A very unusual rock formation of columnar basalt that can be easily accessed from town by shuttle.
- Mountain Biking If you like the thrill of mountain biking, rent a bicycle and hit up one of the trails for a fun day on two wheels.
- Mammoth Mountain Gondola The most comfortable way to get to the top of this gentle giant, with excellent panoramic views throughout!
FOODS TO TRY:
Black Velvet Coffee
If you like coffee, this is THE place to start your day whether you’ll be hiking or just hanging about town.
Considered by many as some of the best and most primitive hot springs in California, you will not want to miss the chance to soak surrounded by scenic alpine views in one of the nearby hot springs. What’s best is they are all free, you just have to find them!
Access to the entire loop between June and August
3 Stop Pass
Perfect for shorter holidays (1-2 weeks), visit your 3 favourite spots on the loop
$279 2020 departures
Unlimited travel for up to 3 months, Access to all 8 destinations on the loop
$559 2020 departures
Create your own trip itinerary by choosing where to go for how long and book with accommodation.