We’re looking for 4 travel addicts to assemble The Ultimate Travel Squad
Embark on a 3-month European summer adventure and document every step of your experience on our social networks and blog
Are you looking for a chance to explore Europe with a group of travel-loving social media-savvy travellers this summer? Then look no further, because this year we’re looking for 4 travel addicts to assemble The Ultimate Travel Squad! Their mission will be to embark on a 3-month European summer adventure and document every step of the experience on our social networks and blog. If you feel like you have *exactly* what it takes to be part of The Squad, read on!
There are Four positions available:
We're looking for engaging storytellers with creative minds who are addicted to travel, adventure, and a good time! It goes without saying that being a social media junkie helps too. #wink
You love to take a snap (or ten!) and you aren’t ashamed of going the extra mile to do it “for the ‘gram”. You also have the best captions for your posts, of course!
With you no detail goes unnoticed, if something’s worth capturing then you’re getting the camera out. You live to tell a story and love to try new ways to share your experiences.
You’re crazy about writing, and the only thing you love more than the magic of travelling is being able to relive your stories when telling the world about them!
You strongly believe there’s no time like the present, and that’s why you prefer to share your experiences in real-time. Spontaneity is what you live for!
The 3-Month Trip
You will be embarking on an unforgettable 3-month Busabout Hop-on Hop-off trip around Europe that will include visiting charming old capitals like Paris and Rome and stunning hidden gems like Lake Bled or San Sebastian. You’ll also be able to get your adrenaline levels pumping in the Swiss Alps and top it all off with a week of sailing in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic coast in Croatia!
Hop-on Hop-off is the award-winning way to explore Europe. Our door-to-door coach travel network covers 47 of the best destinations across 15 European countries and is the most convenient way to travel the continent while meeting like-minded travellers. Find out more here!
How To Apply
- Individuals can apply in ONE of the following categories: Instagram, YouTube, blogging, or Snapchat/Instagram Stories
- Group applications must cover at least TWO of the following categories: Instagram, YouTube, blogging, or Snapchat/Instagram Stories
- Upload a video to YouTube (max 60 sec) telling us a bit about you and why you’re the perfect person for the job. Be creative!
- Tag your video with the hashtags #ultimatetravelsquad and #busabout & include the Busabout logo somewhere in your video thumbnail
- Fill in the application form on this page
- For bonus points follow @BusaboutEurope on Instagram, post this itinerary and tell us in the caption what destination you’re more excited to explore. Don’t forget to tag #busabout and #ultimatetravelsquad!
A few (important!) things
you should know before applying
These are FOUR separate positions! We’re looking for one Instagrammer, one YouTuber, one blogger and one Snapchatter (Instagram Stories are OK, too). Each winner will be responsible for the platform they applied for.
- You will need to be available to travel continuously between late May and early September 2018. Exact dates will be confirmed with the successful applicants.
- Group applications are encouraged, but remember: each of you will need to pick a different social media platform from the options above.
- We will only consider submissions in English.
- You must be over 18 and enjoy travelling as much as creating content! Even though you will have plenty of creative liberty and time to enjoy yourself, you will be required to deliver briefed content within stipulated deadlines and expected to report regularly to Busabout’s marketing department.
- You are responsible for ensuring you have a valid passport (or visa) and be able to travel in Europe for at least 90 days.
- We will accept applications until 23:59 GMT April 17th 2018. We will announce the winners in early May on this webpage.
Terms, Conditions and Financials
- Busabout will cover all costs of transfer and accommodation during the trip.
- You will receive a daily allowance to cover general travel and sustenance expenses.
- Busabout will book return airfare from your closest international airport.
- Subject to completing agreed tasks during your travel Busabout will pay a success fee at the end of the trip.
- Additional taxes, insurance, transfers, items of a personal nature, visas, inoculations, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs not mentioned are not included.
- You must ensure we have your correct contact details. Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend Skype interviews.
- It is a condition of entry that a valid email address is provided and that Busabout is able to send emails to that address (including marketing materials), with the option to opt out after the first email.
- By applying you also agree to the full terms and conditions of Busabout travel.