Busabout Reservations Sales Agents: 1 x permanent & 1 x 6 month contract
You live and breathe travel. You are gifted at customer service – dare we say it, you’ve got the gift of the gab. You pride yourself on your ability to build rapport and communicate effectively with others. You thrive in a busy workplace and have the ability to juggle multiple priorities like a pro. You are looking for an exciting opportunity with an amazing, fun-loving and supportive team in an organization which promotes growth and development.
Busabout is not your average travel company. By being the alternative choice we have remained dedicated to our freestyle form of travel and unique Hop-on Hop-off flexible coach network. We live to travel and as travellers ourselves know what makes an unforgettable trip. This passion to explore the world has also developed over the years into our innovative adventures, be it island hopping in Greece and Croatia, partying at Europe’s biggest music festivals or discovering the ancient cultures of Southeast Asia. We’re soon to expand into North America, and we can’t wait!
HAGGiS, Highland Explorer Tours and Shamrocker Adventures offer locally guided, fun-filled tours in Scotland and Ireland. They form a collective with Busabout of like-minded companies who get on well down the pub, and share a similar view of how to give you a good time. Our collective is totally committed to delivering quality for the budget conscious traveller and offering experiences of a lifetime.
Our Sydney office is home to a small, fun and close-knit team. We all share a passion for travel, fun and the occasional mid-afternoon cheese board.
As a Reservations Sales Agent in our Sydney office you will be the key point of contact for Australian Travel Agents and passengers who contact Busabout. Your main priority will be to effectively and efficiently handle all phone and email enquires with the purpose of delivering excellence in service & driving sales.
- Handle all agent enquiries efficiently and accurately
- Create, modify and update agent and direct passenger bookings including tours, accommodation and sectors.
- Consistently provide excellence in service and build rapport with agents.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive product information in order to answer agent enquiries.
- Support operations departments as or when required.
- In the attempt to retain business, promote or cross sell The Travel Corporation Brand options in circumstances where the requested product or service (i.e. brand) does not or cannot accommodate the customers’ needs.
- Participate in ongoing learning and development activities.
For more information about Busabout, HAGGiS and Shamrocker Adventures, check out our websites:
- To be successful in this role, you must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a customer service role and have a drive for excellence.
- As the role involves high telephone usage, clear and concise communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge of Europe and Asia and a passion for travel products is highly desirable.
- We are recruiting for both a 6 month contract role and a permanent role – please advise your preferred position.