busabout TV

Travel Tools

book now

Need an extra £850 to travel with?

If you answer 'yes' to any of these four questions you could be due a tax refund:

Have you...

  1. Studied or worked as an overseas visitor in the UK?
  2. Changed jobs or taken extended leave?
  3. Worked less than a full tax year?
  4. Did you arrive in the UK as a working international citizen?

Said 'yes' to any of the above? Click here for a free no obligation assessment.