Video Editor, London
Busabout is looking for a Video Editor to join our marketing team in London for the next 6 months on a contractual basis. You will edit short-form content to help promote our travel brand. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to juggle multiple projects at once with an eye for excellent social content.
- Edit 5 or more short videos a week
- Idea generation for content that will best suit the brand and post to social media channels
- Implement feedback given by team
- Work with the team to prioritize time-sensitive projects so they are optimized for success
- Analyse and identify what content works and what doesn’t and base future content from the research.
- Creating engaging video content & communications for customers in line with requirements and video best practice
- Ensure content is available in a timely manner to our global teams
- Monitoring competitor activity to ensure a constantly evolving portfolio of videos
- You’re a Travel Addict
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Willing to Travel
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
- Must be comfortable with most video codecs and formats
- Interest in social platforms and data
- Must have great communication skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
- Must be organized, and creative at the same time
- Be deadline driven
- Share 2-3 social media videos you think are successful and why.
- Attach a resume.
- Share 3-5 samples of work you’ve edited.
- Email email@example.com with the above requirements.
We're not your average travel company. By being the alternative choice we have remained dedicated to our freestyle form of travel and our unique Hop-on Hop-off flexible coach network. We live to travel and as travellers ourselves know what makes an unforgettable trip. Sometimes we show you around, other times you are free to explore. Either way, we hope to give you choice and plenty of local knowledge.
This passion to explore the world has developed over the years into our innovative adventures, be it island hopping in Greece and Croatia, partying at Europe’s biggest music festivals or discovering the ancient cultures of Southeast Asia. We give you the choices and flexibility to create your own adventure, so you can live it your way. And no other way.