Busabout Europe Driver 2016
The Europe Driver position is to work on our unique Hop-on, Hop-off network all over Europe.
Are you addicted to travel? Do you have adventures, stories and tips you are dying to share with fellow travellers?
Working as a Busabout Driver, you'll get the opportunity to share your travel experiences with excited travellers on our coach network which spans from Madrid to Prague, to as far south as Rome and as far north as Paris. You'll be spending a summer living a nomadic lifestyle all over Europe; One day you'll be enjoying a day off in Rome, the next you'll be on your way to the Swiss Alps. You'll get to experience the best Europe has to offer from behind the wheel.
You will drive state-of-the-art coaches to the most exciting cities in Europe. Travellers of all ages, from all over the world choose Busabout, meaning you'll never have a dull moment and you'll make lots of new friends along the way.
You'll be based in Europe for the season, so even if you have days off, your accommodation is covered
- Hold a British or EU Passport
- Hold a British or European Class D - PCV licence (Manual & Automatic accepted) or be willing to obtain one.
- If you do not currently hold a European class D licence, Busabout can (at our discretion) arrange and assist in the process and costs of obtaining the licence.
- Be in possession of a digital tachograph card & Driver qualification (CPC) card.
- Be friendly, approachable and have a good sense of fun
- Love interacting with people
- Be able to relate to people of ALL ages (our core market are 18 - 35 years old)
Check out the full details here