Italy, Slovenia, Austria, Germany, France, Spain
From the ever romantic city of Venice we take you to perfectly
charming Lake Bled, Slovenia, where we’ll discover thick Alpine forests and emerald green lakes. Then it’s a short hop to the grand boulevards and imperial architecture of Vienna. Make time to hike picturesque mountain trails in Gruenau, and then sing-along to the Sound of Music in Salzburg. Spend a few days in the beer halls and gardens of Munich and Stuttgart, before soaking up the chic in stunning Paris. Up through the mountains of
Switzerland to Lauterbrunnen and even higher with a trip up the Jungfrau, where you can ski, skydive and paraglide to your heart's content. Stare in awe at Milan’s incredible Duomo, and then chill out with the rich and famous in the South of France. Finally flamenco your way to Barcelona, where you can feast on tapas and sangria.
- Every 2nd day service from May to October
- Stay as long as you like in each destination
- Expert Guides on all departures
- Change your travel days as often as you like
- Book accommodation through MyTrip with no booking fees
Trip duration guide
- Pacing it – 4 weeks to 6 months
- Racing it – 20 days to 4 weeks
I love the freedom we have by doing Busabout"