Italy, France, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium & Netherlands
From the Eternal City of Rome we take you to the roof of Europe in Switzerland through its snowy peaks then down though Paris and Amsterdam.
Beginning in Rome, we head through the hills of Italy to La Spezia and Cinque Terre, where the rewards are spectacular. Up through the mountains of Switzerland to Lauterbrunnen and even higher with a trip up the Jungfrau, where you can ski, skydive and paraglide to your heart's content. Spend a few days in the wonderful beer halls and gardens of Munich before the lowlands of northern Europe. Soak up stunning Paris before enjoying the beer, waffles and chocolate of Bruges. Finish your trip in Amsterdam's crazy Red Light District.
- Every 2nd day service from May to October
- Stay as long as you like in each destination
- Expert Guides on all departures
- Change your travel days as often as you like
- Book accommodation through MyTrip with no booking fees
Trip duration guide
- Pacing it – 4 weeks to 6 months
- Racing it – 20 days to 4 weeks
I love the freedom we have by doing Busabout"