Our coach will pick-up and drops-off passengers from:
Design Hostel Goli & Bosi
|Trip runs between 17 May - 10 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.
Next departure from Split to Venice is on Thu, 17 May.
⇢ 1 optional stop in this trip
Must See & Do
Wandering the streets of Old Town Split will make you feel as if you have been transported back in time, to when the Romans settled along the shores of Dalmatia. The Old Town is located within the Roman Emperor Diocletian’s Palace and today it is a living museum, alive with locals going about their business, cafes, pumping bars, trendy restaurants and many sights within. This is one hot destination you don’t want to miss with its slow paced, relaxed Mediterranean vibe and a lot to offer visitors. Split is also the perfect place in which to go Croatia sailing and visit all the nearby spectacular islands.
FOODS TO TRY:
A stewed beef dish cooked in sauce that originated in Dalmatia. It’s a very time consuming process to prepare it, involving marinating the meat overnight and cooking for up to five hours. It’s served with some kind of pasta or gnocchi.
No terrace offers a better view than this, the whole of Split laid out before you - and islands beyond - from atop the Marjan peninsula.
- Diocletian’s Palace The remains of the Roman emperor’s palace form the basis of Split’s pedestrianised old town.
- Shopping at the markets You’ll find a daily market near the wharf, a fish market in the old town, and more stalls in the cellars of Diocletian’s Palace.
- People watching on the Riva The oceanfront promenade, full of restaurants and coffee shops.
- Varos and Marjan Hill Quiet, winding streets in Veli Varos lead eventually to the equally peaceful Marjan Hill, where you can see as far as some of the islands offshore.
- Bacvice Beach A nice beach a short walk from the old town.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
The best value option
for shorter trips.
- 2 Week to 3 Month Passes Available
- Full access to MyTrip vacation planner
- Travel between any of the 47 Destinations
- Free Itinerary Planning Service
The unlimited flexible option for
the independent traveller.
- Unlimited travel from May until October 2018
- Our Worldwide Top Selling Pass
- Unbeatable value for longer trips
- And includes everything featured in Timed Passes
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.