Our coach will pick-up and drops-off passengers from:
Schindlbach 9, 4645 Grünau im Almtal, Austria
|Trip runs between 13 May - 15 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.
Next departure from Grunau to Vienna is on Sun, 13 May.
Must See & Do
Your friends will be grün with envy when they see your holiday photos of this place. It’s lush, grün (have you checked your German dictionary yet?) mountainous, and packed with secret waterfalls and sparkling lakes. It’s a true hiker’s paradise, a rest and relaxation stop, and a great place to sample outdoor sports. Whatever you decide to do here will be an excellent choice.
FOODS TO TRY:
Food to try
Any of Gerhard’s home cooked meals.
Grünau is the hidden gem.
- Almsee This picturesque lake makes a great day out.
- The Cumberland Wildlife Park Look for deer, bison, wolves, lynxes and bears.
- Hiking Just ask Gerhard for the low down of the best hiking trails around.
- Mountain Biking Venture a bit further into the mountains by bike.
- Horse riding Why not enjoy the scenery while letting the horse do all the work.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
The best value option
for shorter trips.
- 2 Week to 3 Month Passes Available
- Full access to MyTrip vacation planner
- Travel between any of the 47 Destinations
- Free Itinerary Planning Service
The unlimited flexible option for
the independent traveller.
- Unlimited travel from May until October 2018
- Our Worldwide Top Selling Pass
- Unbeatable value for longer trips
- And includes everything featured in Timed Passes
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.