Pick-up and drop-off details coming soon.
|Trip runs between 04 May - 11 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.
Next departure from Cesky Krumlov to Munich is on Fri, 4 May.
Must See & Do
Crowned by a stunning castle, and centred on an old-town square, Cesky Krumlov's Renaissance and baroque buildings enclose the meandering arc of the Vltava River. For too many travellers, Cesky Krumlov is just a hurried day trip, but its combination of glorious architecture and waterborne fun deserves more attention.
The Gypsy Bar
Cold Eggenberg, a plate of goulash, and on the weekends hot gypsy music makes the place swell.
- Cesky Krumlov Castle Tour the 700 year old castle and grounds of the Rosenberg and Eggenberg families, once powerful rulers in this region. Look for the bears in the moat, too!
- Marionette Museum Exhibition of old Czech marionettes and complete puppet theatres including stage designs and curtains from the latter half of the 19th century
- Egon Schiele Museum Dedicated to the Austrian artist, who left Vienne to live in Cesky Krumlov, but was driven out of town with his mistress, due to their ‘immoral lifestyle.’
- Torture Museum Over 100 torture instruments display the cruel punishments of the Middle Ages in the medieval cellars directly beneath the Town Hall.
- Eggenberg Brewery Try the local brew, made here since the 17th century.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
The best value option
for shorter trips.
- 2 Week to 3 Month Passes Available
- Full access to MyTrip vacation planner
- Travel between any of the 47 Destinations
- Free Itinerary Planning Service
The unlimited flexible option for
the independent traveller.
- Unlimited travel from May until October 2018
- Our Worldwide Top Selling Pass
- Unbeatable value for longer trips
- And includes everything featured in Timed Passes
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.