Our coach will pick-up and drops-off passengers from:
Šancová 3990/4, 811 04 Bratislava, Slovakia
|Trip runs between 14 May - 07 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.
Next departure from Bratislava to Krakow is on Mon, 14 May.
Must See & Do
Positioned on the Danube River, Bratislava has always been a popular place throughout history, first as an important trading route. With the Ottomans occupying parts of the Hungarian Empire, Bratislava became the capital and coronation town for the Empire and from there it flourished. Being surrounded by the Little Carpathian Mountains with lots of forested hiking and cycling trails, the outdoors is a big deal for the locals. Perched up on a hill overlooking the town is the reconstructed Bratislava Castle that provides a brilliant viewpoint and a relaxing place to wander. However, when the sun goes down, the 18th century pedestrian only Old Town comes to life with lively bars, cafes and nightclubs.
FOODS TO TRY:
One of Slovakia’s national dishes, consists of small boiled potato dumplings mixed with soft sheep's cheese, then sprinkled with cooked smoked pork fat or bacon!
The Blue Church
Bratislava’s most appealing art nouveau building, where everything is blue: mosaics, paint, facade, roof... It looks like it belongs in a fairytale.
- St. Martin's Cathedral This 15th century Gothic cathedral served as the coronation place for Hungarian royalty for over 200 years.
- Bratislava Castle The castle dominates the city from its perch on the hill, and today houses the Slovakia National Museum. It offers good views of the old fortifications and Danube river views.
- The New Bridge The world's longest cable-stayed bridge to have one pylon and one cable-stayed plane. But it’s mainly famous because it looks like there’s a UFO on top of it.
- The Statues of Bratislava Quirky, life size statues are scattered throughout the Old Town. They can usually be spotted by the crowds of tourists taking photos with them.
- St Michael's Gate The only city gate that has been preserved of the medieval fortifications and ranks among the oldest town buildings.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
The best value option
for shorter trips.
- 2 Week to 3 Month Passes Available
- Full access to MyTrip vacation planner
- Travel between any of the 47 Destinations
- Free Itinerary Planning Service
The unlimited flexible option for
the independent traveller.
- Unlimited travel from May until October 2018
- Our Worldwide Top Selling Pass
- Unbeatable value for longer trips
- And includes everything featured in Timed Passes
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.