Our coach will pick-up and drops-off passengers from:
HO36 Hostel (formerly named ‘POP Hostel)
17 Rue de la République, 84000 Avignon, France
|Trip runs between 31 May - 30 Sep, 2018 in every 2 days.
Next departure from Avignon to Barcelona is on Thu, 31 May.
Must See & Do
Surrounded by 4.3km of superbly preserved stone ramparts, this graceful city is the belle of Provence's ball. Famed for its annual performing-arts festival and its fabled bridge, the Pont St-Bénezet (aka the Pont d'Avignon), Avignon is an ideal spot from which to step out into the surrounding region.
FOODS TO TRY:
Anything from the surrounding Provence region!
La Vache a Carreaux
A restaurant where every dish is cheese related, and some even revolve around it: think camembert baked with garlic and white wine.
- Saint-Bénézet Bridge The infamous ‘bridge to nowhere’, named for the sheperd boy Benezet
- Palais des Papes The world’s largest Gothic edifice, this palace housed the rebel ‘anti-Popes’ for around 60 years
- Notre-Dame des Doms The city’s cathedral, built in the 12th century.
- Jardin du Rocher des Doms Lush, English style public gardens in the heart of the city, offering a view over the countryside and Rhone river.
- Musee Angladon 18th century building displaying the paintings and furniture of couturier Jacques Doucet, a pioneer of high fashion and patron of the arts.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
The best value option
for shorter trips.
- 2 Week to 3 Month Passes Available
- Full access to MyTrip vacation planner
- Travel between any of the 47 Destinations
- Free Itinerary Planning Service
The unlimited flexible option for
the independent traveller.
- Unlimited travel from May until October 2018
- Our Worldwide Top Selling Pass
- Unbeatable value for longer trips
- And includes everything featured in Timed Passes
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.