Pick-up and drop-off details coming soon.
|Trip runs between 02 May - 09 Oct, 2018 in every 2 days.
Next departure from Amsterdam to Berlin is on Wed, 2 May.
Must See & Do
Amsterdam is a top contender in Europe's beauty pageant, it's right up there with Venice and Paris but will never win it: it's too busy with funky mellow bars and unparalleled nightlife. Amsterdam has always been like this, ever since the Golden Age, when it led European art and trade. Centuries later, in the 1960s, it again led the pack – this time in the principles of tolerance, with broad-minded views on drugs and same sex relationships taking centre stage. Wander the 17th-century streets, tour the iconic canals, stop off to enjoy a masterpiece, discover a funky shop and taste cuisines from all over the world.
FOODS TO TRY:
The traditional Dutch dish of mashed potatoes, vegetables and sausage.
Supermarket varieties abound, but real deal stroopwafel (caramel waffle) is harder and harder to find these days. Albert Cuyp market not only has a fresh stroopwafel stand, but is also located in the hip De Pijp district, perfect for bar hopping or a spot of vintage shopping.
- Museum of Prostitution Learn about Amsterdam’s unique approach to and tolerance of the world’s oldest profession.
- Heineken Experience Explore the history of the beer giant in a former brewery, with a tasting to finish.
- Anne Frank Huis Museum based in the original house where the Frank family, alongside several others, hid from Nazi persecution for two years before they were discovered.
- Rijksmuseum, Museumplein The Dutch national museum tells the story of the arts and history of the city. It’s located in museum square and surrounded by other museums such as the Stedelijk and Van Gogh.
- Bloemen-markt The world’s only floating flower market.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes
Already booked? Go to MyTrip and start your journey
The best value option
for shorter trips.
- 2 Week to 3 Month Passes Available
- Full access to MyTrip vacation planner
- Travel between any of the 47 Destinations
- Free Itinerary Planning Service
The unlimited flexible option for
the independent traveller.
- Unlimited travel from May until October 2018
- Our Worldwide Top Selling Pass
- Unbeatable value for longer trips
- And includes everything featured in Timed Passes
Want to know more about how the Hop-on Hop-off network works? Check out some of the frequently asked questions to help you out.