Easter is a time of feasts, fun and plenty of partying so make the most of your long weekend and head over to Paris. A rocking Easter party awaits you in arguably one of the world's most beautiful cities and there's no better time to be there than spring. We have thrown in some awesome side trips to really max your trip as well. Sit down to some proper French food, washed down with local wines and we'll even throw in the chocolate...
- Easter party night and dinner
- Paris bike tour
- Boat cruise along the River Seine
- Legendary night tour by coach
- Picnic lunch in the gardens of Versailles
- Toast the 'City of Lights' from the Sacre Coeur
- Climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower
- Your fantastic Busabout Guide
- Return coach and ferry from London to Paris
- 3 night's accommodation
- 3 breakfasts
- Welcome dinner and drink
- Bike tour and river cruise
- Trip to Palace of Versailles with picnic lunch
- Paris night tour by coach
- Shopping on the Champs-Elysees
- Climb up the Arc de Triomphe and watch the hustle and bustle below
- Explore the many cathedrals and sights around Paris
Day 1: 29 March
We catch the ferry across the English Channel and onto French soil before arriving in Paris. A two course dinner and drink on arrival and our Easter Welcome Party! We head out to the streets for our Guide's 'Paris by night' tour. We'll also take you up the Eiffel Tower for an unforgettable view of this incredible city.
Day 2: 30 March
This morning is all about jumping on bikes and getting acquainted with all the sights as we tour through the streets of Paris. Afternoon you're free to wander the impressive Champs-Elysees, visit one of the many museums or local attractions before heading back to our hostel. First, it's an optional dinner and a few drinks, before we head out and celebrate the festivities until the early hours of the morning.
Day 3: 31 March
After breakfast we take a trip out to the beautiful Palace of Versailles for a picnic and wander around the stunning gardens. Afternoon, you're free to wander the sites of Paris, wander down the Seine to check out the famous Notre Dame, hit the city streets for some shopping or watch the locals with a "cafe au lait" in the Latin quarter - yours to choose! This evening we head to an optional dinner in the infamous Montmartre district, then head up to the Sacre Coeur for a final toast to Paris and watch the 'City of Lights' twinkle at night. Tonight there's also the option to check out a Cabaret Show too!
Day 4: 1 April
After breakfast, we head home to London. Make sure you have plenty of French treats to keep you going!