Adult From $599.00
Student From $599.00
Prices in US Dollars
Easter is a time of feasts, fun and plenty of partying so make the most of your long weekend and head over to Paris. A rocking Easter party awaits you in arguably one of the world’s most beautiful cities and there’s no better time to be there than spring. We've thrown in some awesome inclusions to really max your trip as well. Sit down to some proper French food, washed down with local wines and we’ll even throw in the chocolate
- Welcome night out
- Paris bike tour
- Boat cruise along the Seine river
- Legendary night tour by coach
- Picnic lunch in the gardens of Versailles
- Toast the ﾑCity of Lightsﾒ from the Sacre Coeur
- Climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower (optional)
- Your fantastic Busabout Guide
- Return coach and ferry from London to Paris
- 3 night’s accommodation and 3 breakfasts
- Welcome dinner and drink
- Bike tour and river cruise
- Trip to Palace of Versailles with picnic lunch
- Paris night tour by coach
- Shopping on the Champs-Elysees
- Climb up the Arc de Triomphe and watch the hustle and bustle below
- Explore the many cathedrals and sights around Paris
Day 1: 18 April
We catch the ferry across the English Channel and onto French soil before arriving in Paris. A two course dinner and drink on arrival and our Easter Welcome Party! We head out to the streets for our Guide's 'Paris by night' tour.
Day 2: 19 April
This morning is all about jumping on bikes and getting acquainted with all the sights as we tour through the streets of Paris. The afternoon you're free to wander the impressive Champs-Elysees, visit one of the many museums or local attractions before heading back to our hostel. In the evening, we head out and celebrate the festivities until the early hours of the morning.
Day 3: 20 April
After breakfast we take a trip out to the beautiful Palace of Versailles for a picnic and wander around the stunning gardens. In the afternoon, you're free to explore the sites of Paris, wander down the Seine to check out the famous Notre Dame, hit the city streets for some shopping or watch the locals with a ’cafe au lait‘ in the Latin quarter - youchoose! This evening we head to an optional dinner in the infamous Montmartre district, then head up to the Sacre Coeur for a final toast to Paris and watch the ‘City of Lights’ twinkle at night. Tonight there's also the option to check out a Cabaret Show too!
Day 4: 21 April
After breakfast, we head home to London. Make sure you have plenty of French treats to keep you going!