1. PRIZE: One prize to be awarded to one person over 18 years old for themselves and one other (aged over 18). Prize to include 2 x 4 loop passes. Inclusions as stated above.
2. Total prize value is up to GBP £1798/AUS $4258 /NZ $4658/ US $3258/ CAD $3958 /ZAR 36980/ EUR 2598. All prices stated are in Pound Sterling & are subject to change.
3. All Busabout prizes are subject to standard booking T&Cs. Please see Busabout, HAGGiS & Shamrocker 2016 Brochure or refer to www.busabout.com for full booking terms & conditions. Cancellation and change fees apply. Spending money, accommodation (unless included), meals, additional taxes, insurance, transfers, flights, items of a personal nature, visas, inoculations, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs not mentioned in prize inclusions are not included.
4. Prize must be taken as stated and must occur in 2016-2017. All trips must be completed by 31st December 2017. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If a prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honored.
5. Unless expressly stated within these Conditions of Entry regarding the prize, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner. In the event that for any reason a prize winner does not take the whole or part of a prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then that whole or part of the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner. Neither cash nor other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the forfeited whole or part of the prize.
6. It is a condition of entry that hashtags iWantToBusabout, @BusaboutAsia and @Glographics are all tagged to the submitted competition video.
7. All videos submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any videos they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the video they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
8. Copyright in all videos submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Radical Travel Group Ltd and Busabout Operations Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
9. Winner will be selected by Busabout in collaboration with The Blog Abroad.
10. Competition ends 5th April 2016 at midnight (UTC-05:00) and the winner will be notified on 7th April 2016.