Phuket, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, Ao Nang (Krabi), Koh Samui, Koh Tao & Koh Phangan
Bummer dude. You lost a flip-flop, burnt your shoulders and have sand in weird places. But then again, who cares? These islands are so spectacular it's impossible to think about such minor issues. You'll be too busy drenching yourself in sunshine, gorging on curries and dancing till dawn. Our trips let you explore the islands at your own pace. Choose either the West Islands or the East Islands.
- Want to spend your time diving in Koh Tao? Do it.
- Want to be the 24/7 party beast of the east? Do it.
- Want to spend your days lusting over sexy beaches? Do it.
- There are a minimum of two nights on each island
- If you want to stay longer you can join another group
- Stay as long as you like on each island
- Expert, English speaking Guide on all departures
- Pick-up and drop-off at our recommended accommodation
- This is not a packaged holiday. You're in control of your Thailand Island Adventure. 'My Trip' is an easy to use online planning tool
- Book your beds and itinerary with no booking fees
Thai Party Islands
Koh Phangan does the perfect party. Sunset cocktails on a white beach followed by pumping bars with soft sandy dance floors. The party ends when you want it to and the secluded beaches of the north provide the perfect hangover cure.
The bohemian island of the east. It’s got yoga classes, new age meditation and fire throwing lessons. But also the adventurous diving, jungle treks and watersports.
The all-in-one island. It does all night parties, street stalls and hidden Buddhist temples. Diving, golf and watersports. Luxury, fancy cuisine and glam beaches. Needless to say you’ll be spoilt for choice.
The Best Thai Beaches
The largest island in Thailand. It was a trade port for the Ancient Greeks and a stronghold against one of Thailand's largest invasions. Now it's the beautiful host to many homes of the rich and famous.
Home to essential tropical marvels. The sea faring mangrove tree, and the limestone karst. Not to mention the world famous Railay Beach.
Koh Phi Phi
Kind-of-like a Barbie doll. Skinny blonde beaches, a bit curvaceous in odd areas, unbelievable colours and fun to play with. The only difference is that in Koh Phi Phi you don’t need to use your imagination.
Relax. This is a stress free zone. Your ‘chores’ will consist only of eating delicious food, brushing your teeth and deciding which beautiful beach you’re going to next.
A great trip. Everyone made us feel welcome. A voyage of discovery!"