4 Day Morocco Surf Add-on
Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech and head to the coast on this 4 day Add-on surf adventure. Head to the surfing Mecca of Taghazout and enjoy a couple of days riding the waves in the Atlantic Ocean. A great way of extending your Morocco experience.
- 2 nights surf camp 1 night hotel
- 2 dinners, 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- 1.5 days of surf lessons plus all surf equipment
- Return Transport Marrakech to Taghazout (Public Bus / Minvan – met at either end by our representatives)
- Return transfers from Agadir bus station to Taghazout / Grand Imilchil Hotel to Marrakech bus terminal
- Marrakech - Koutoubia Mosque, UNESCO-listed Djemâa el-Fna and souks
- Surfing in the Atlantic Coast - Taghazout
- Surfing in the Atlantic
- Horse trekking
Day 1: Marrakech to Taghazout
Today we make our way to Taghazout, using the public bus to get down to Agadir and then on to Taghazout by 1pm. A quick tour of the camp is followed by a walk into town for lunch in a local restaurant (optional). Then it's on to the surf as we grab boards and wetsuits and head for an afternoon surf session with a qualified surf instructor. This evening we relax and enjoy dinner at the surf camp.
Day 2: Taghazout
Following breakfast we head straight out to the ocean for some more surfing in anticipation of another lesson in the afternoon. Today we don't leave the beach, stopping for a packed lunch to maximize time on the boards!
Day 3: Taghazout to Marrakech
This morning go for a final surf or, if you're done with the water, why not try horse riding instead? Around lunch time we head back to the camp and prepare to depart for Agadir where we then head back to Marrakech. Enjoy a free night experiencing the famous Djemâa-el-Fna which is very close to the hotel.(Pack lunch provided)
Day 4: Marrakech
The tour finishes after breakfast.
4 Day Morocco Beach Add-on
Head to the golden sands and stunning coastal town of Essaouira to chill out after your Marrakech and Sahara trip on this independent add on.
- 3 breakfasts
- Transport to and from Essaouira (Public Bus / Minvan – met at either end by our representatives)
- Local Representative in Essaouira
- All Accommodation (2 nights Essaouira, 1 night Marrakech)
- Marrakech - Koutoubia Mosque, UNESCO-listed Place Djemâa el-Fna and souks
- Picturesque fishing village of Essaouira
- Quad Biking
- Horse trekking
- Lunches and dinners organised independently / not included
Days 1 & 2: Marrakech / Essaouira
This morning we leave the hustle and bustle of Marrakech behind and take a leisurely drive to Essaouira; a colourful fishing town situated within 15th Century Portuguese fortifications, where great beaches and surf beckon. Relax on the beach or alternatively explore the UNESCO-listed medina with its various souks and woodcarving workshops. Any city gate leads to the Medina, so you're unlikely to get lost. The beach is in front of the Medina and there are plenty of cafés with terraces, both ideal for relaxing for a few hours. Blue doors and window frames abound as do the artists shops Buy a carpet or Thuya wood carving or sit on the beach sipping a mint tea as the sun sets, an antidote to the bustle of the Imperial cities. There is the opportunity to do some optional activities, such as quad biking, surfing, horse trekking, wind surfing (see our representative day 1) or you can just simply sit on the beach and relax!
Day 3: Essaouira / Marrakech
After a relaxing morning in Essaouira, we head back to Marrakech for the final night.
Day 4: Marrakech
The tour ends after breakfast, and you can spend the last few hours soaking up the rich Marrakech culture before hotel checkout at 12 noon.